Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Important Information Regarding Tomorrow (Action)

Attention All Teachers:

It is your duty to complete the following list:

1. Thank your students for being your students.
2. Fist bump or high five 100 students at your school.
3. If you see a student who is sad, mad, or alone make them smile and/or laugh.
4. Play with students at recess. Kickball is my personal favorite but don't sleep on me at Dodge Ball.
5. Learn the names of any staff members who you do not know.
6. Learn the names of 5 students who are on your hall but not in your class.
7. Tell a co-worker that they are awesome and you appreciate what they do for kids.
8. Plan an exciting lesson for next week that students will brag to their friends about.
9. Call at least two parents and brag on their children.
10. Leave your teacher bag at school when you leave for the day.

I expect a full report upon completion.

Be sure to enjoy each and every moment at school. We have the best job in the world!


2 comments:

  1. What's your name again? BTW, you're awesome and I appreciate what you do for our kids! Thanks for the motivation! - Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done Mr. Sevigny. I actually had to think about why you were asking me my name! I am glad you enjoyed reading my blog.

    ReplyDelete